Brought to you by:
The UK’s leading logistics and supply chain information business
Bringing together the UK’s leading logistics and supply chain brands to provide you with the information and services you want, when you want, however you want.
- The UK’s trusted industry magazine Logistics Manager going to 10,357 logistics professionals (ABC Jan to Dec 2015)
- Logistics & Supply Chain, the new name for Supply Chain Standard, the new resource for the world’s logistics and supply chain game changers
- Up-to-the-minute websites reaching over 45,000 unique visitors per month
- Leading intralogistics exhibition for the UK, IntraLogisteX
- Thought leading conferences: Logistics & Supply Chain Conferences in the UK and central Europe; the 3PL Conference connecting decision makers and solutions providers; the Omni-Channel Conference, discussing the vital topics of demand forecasting, fulfilment and returns management, and Road User Charging Conferences attracting over 500 delegates and 40 sponsors
- Bespoke editorial round table sessions throughout the year bringing together select groups of leading thinkers to debate key issues of the day
- UK’s largest, up-to-date and clean database of over 60,000 senior logistics and supply chain professionals
- Europe’s who’s who at the awards event of the year, the Supply Chain Excellence Awards
Logistics Manager is the leading monthly magazine for managers in charge of the supply chain of the UK’s largest industrial, retail and commercial organisations.
Logistics Manager‘s high quality editorial programme concentrates on the core competencies essential to the modern logistics and transport functions. All links in the supply and value chains are covered in every issue of the journal with in-depth case studies detailing how organisations are reducing operating costs and boosting the efficiency of their goods-to-market operations. There is extensive coverage of new distribution and other logistics contracts, industrial property developments, vehicle fleet updates, innovations and information systems technology.Visit Website
BARA (British Automation and Robot Association) provides a voice for the Robot and Automation Industries, when dealing with government, industry, financial and academic institutions. The aim of the BARA is to promote the use of, and assist in the development of Industrial Robots and Automation in British industry.
GAMBICA is the voice of the instrumentation, control, automation and laboratory technology industries in the areas of standards, regulation and policy. We offer members a common platform for voicing their opinions and representing their common interests to a wide range of stakeholders. GAMBICA seeks to spread best-practice in industry and be thought leaders in the sector.
GAMBICA members cover the industrial automation, process instrumentation & control, test & measurement equipment and the laboratory technology sectors. Further information on our activities can be found at https://www.gambica.org.ukVisit Website
Robotics and Innovation
Brought to you by the publishers of Logistics Manager – the leading monthly magazine for managers in charge of the supply chain of the UK’s largest industrial, retail and commercial organisations. Logistics Manager‘s high quality editorial programme brings the latest on the cutting edge innovations shaping modern logistics.
If you would like a copy of the robotics supplement, please contact Stephen Brooks: Stephen.Brooks@akabomedia.co.ukVisit Website
Zenoot.com is a single source of information to help UK manufacturers increase efficiency, reduce waste, improve quality, innovate processes, embrace the latest technology and become more profitable.
Zenoot aims to inspire manufacturing growth by showing examples of world class manufacturing and the very best manufacturers through informative case studies, articles, interviews, challenging thought-leadership and statistics.Visit Website