Exhibit at Robotics & Automation 2017
Capitalising on a proven event model, Robotics & Automation provides exhibitors with a unique opportunity to interact with a new audience of decision makers already looking to purchase.
Visitors will primarily be from retail, manufacturing, automotive, distribution, warehousing, pharmaceutical and Food & Beverages with a mix of senior level decision makers with the job titles; Engineer, Director, MD / Owner, Operations, Heads of Supply Chain, Head of Logistics, Manager, Technical Managers.
The exhibition is supported by a robust marketing campaign:
– Extensive and regular email campaigns to our end-user databases – twice weekly emails to our 60,000+ database
– Show preview in Logistics Manager magazine – sent to 10,357 postal address and 60,000+ online subscribers
– Advertising and inserts in Logistics Manager magazine
– Advertising and editorial in industry magazines
– Show previews in media partner publications
– Email campaigns to media partner databases
– Telemarketing and SMS engagement campaigns
– Regular PR to cross sector publications
Exhibitors are also offered complimentary marketing tools so they can maximise their attendance at the show and drive visitors to their stand:
– Printed invites with exhibitor logos
– HTML e-mail invites
– Web banner and e-mail signature
– Show guide entry
If you are planning for 2017 and value face-to-face contact with clients, make sure Robotics & Automation is part of your plan.
To find out rates for stand packages please contact Nairn Foster via email@example.com or on +44 (0)207 953 3807.